MGS For Retards MGS For Retards

Cheers for using my tune!

Hey mate, thanks for using my riff for your pre-loader game. I got my ass kicked though, I couldn't beat him!

Anyway the flash kicked ass. I liked the guard that was crazy. His accent was cool. The bomb disposal part was awesome too. I like your others too, Res Evil for Retards was awesome.

Anyway, if you wanna hear some kick ass stuff, check out GoreBastard from the audio portal. That's my other profile for full length metal songs. It aint too bad!

Thanks again for using my tune, and keep up these excellent animations.

BTPOC - Part 1 BTPOC - Part 1

GoreBastard Music!

Hi, GoreBastard has been banned from reviewing stuff on Newgrounds, so I let him use my account to tell you this,

GoreBastard:

That was funny as hell. I liked the blamworthy flash! Also, the animation on the flash file guy thing was cool. My song was slowed down, I don't know wether that was on purpose or not, but it sounded even heavier than the normal speed version. Thanks mate! Awesome flash!

PureCarnage responds:

Shitty on the ban... your music is tight. I can't believe it's not in more flash, probably because most people are too gay to use it.

I deliberately slowed it down a few just to make it a bit heavier and meaner, hope you don't mind the alteration. I vow to use more of your music now since you are banned. Live on vicariously through my portal submissions.

Pallid Fingers Pallid Fingers

Wow! That was amazing!

The animation was awesome, and you captured all the freakiness of the Salad Fingers episodes! I really think that this is front page material. It's one of the best flashes I've seen in a while! I loved the little blood splatters everywhere. This is an awesome parody mate! Nice one!

rtil responds:

Wow, thanks for the compliments! I hope it does make front page. Thank you :)

Dad 'n Me Dad 'n Me

That was AWESOME!

I took a screen shot of the ending just so I could prove I did it! What an awesome game, with some kick ass combo's. It was even better than Alien Hominid! I think I pulled off a 20+ hit combo with the running jump power punch move thingy! Awesome!

Khuskan you dumb cunt its 2006 Khuskan you dumb cunt its 2006

Hey me?

What are the lyrics to this bad motherfucker me?

GoreBastard responds:

YOU HAVE TO DOWNLOAD IT TO PLAY IT BECAUSE NEWGROUNDS IS FUCKING STUPID.
>:-(

Lyrics:

*Scream!*

Khuskan, it's 2006
not 2007,
You dumb fucking cunt!
Don't you know the date?

We've still got,
17 days
till 2007

You fucking retard.
Bleeuurrrgghhh
Timmay!

Bleught
Noise throat bleaurg noise noise noise
stupid shit blaaahhhh blaaaahhh!

*THE MOST METAL SCREAM IN THE UNIVERSE*

Fucking
CUUUNNNT!!!

*Metal scream of death!*

GGGRRRUUUURRRGGGHHH!!!

FIGHTING, For Heavy Metal!
Raise your swords!
And slay the queeeeen
Yeeeaaaahhhhahaaa!!!

Yes, I've finally got some spare time...

HeadBangers Song (demo) HeadBangers Song (demo)

Kick arse

Cool as fuck riffage there.
All it needs now is some pig grunts and disembowelments.

By the way, I am the same person as GoreBastard, and I've just voted 5 again on all of your songs, even though I've done it before, it let me do it again. That's cool. It worked on my own aswell! It must reset every year or something! Lool! Hahaha!

Cool tune anyway.

Melting Hopes Melting Hopes

Shit Piss!

Cool riffles there DoomMan. I liked the second riff. It was heavy shit dude!
Keep em coming.

By the way, how are you recording your guitar?

RadRacer responds:

hey Gorebastard(you can't fool me with your manspider shinanigans). Man the second riff is the first thing I ever made up on guitar (its all power chords), unless your talking about what would be the third riff . . . I dunno. I'm recording it with some crap mic I bought from Wally World for 20 dollars, using the program Audacity